Challenging the Un-Catholic
by Coralie Graham
The reason why Apostasy has been able to penetrate so deeply into the Catholic Church is because of the ignorance, the silence or the connivance of those who call themselves part of the "Catholic" Press.
If all Catholic Press people were doing their job, they would report matters of significance taking place and would alert the faithful to the dangers of current events, ideas, movements and persons that falsify and distort Catholic doctrine and engage in heretical and apostate activities.
The most important priority in each persons life is to save their soul, and to do this we must hold on to the Faith whole and entire. That is our first personal obligation to our self and to God.
Our second obligation is to love God, not only by our faith, but by our works and our actions.
We must love God with our whole heart, our whole mind and our whole strength. We love Him with our whole mind when we believe what He teaches us and when at all times, we occupy our mind with what God wants us to use our mind for.
We must also love God by worshiping Him in the manner He prescribes and we must abhor and reject false worship services, especially worship services of pagan false gods.
A sacrilegious and heretical pagan worship service took place on May 5, 2004 at the Fatima Shrine in Portugal, literally at the very hallowed spot where Our Lady appeared, and double sacrilegiously, (if that were possible) worshiping false idols on the sacred altar stone of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
Incredibly, there was no burst of outcry, no rejection, no call for reparation forthcoming from the local Bishop of Fatima and the Rector and so-called Catholic guardian of this holy site. Rather, they made the Shrine available to the Hindus, invited them inside the sacred precinct, allowed them to perform their pagan ritual to their false gods, even to the point of letting the Hindus talk publicly about Our Lady of Fatima as one of their gods without correcting them. And when it was over, they spoke approvingly of this sacrilege and their own part in it and even applauded this outrageous sacrilege.
Today, almost three months later, the bishop and the rector still have not repented of their sinful acts in allowing the worship of false idols in a holy Catholic sanctuary. They have gravely insulted Jesus and Mary. They have willingly allowed a great crime against Almighty God. Thus they have offended the Most Holy Trinity and yet have not repented. And they still call themselves "Catholic."
To make matters worse, to this day the mainstream "Catholic" Press have ignored it. Only true-to-the-faith journals like The Fatima Crusader, Catholic Family News, The Remnant, The Angelus, Catholic, Christian Order and very few other true Catholic journals have alerted the Catholics.
From the mainstream "Catholic" media — SILENCE. And what can we learn from this?
Choose your Catholic reading and Catholic viewing carefully. Do not let yourself and your loved ones be led to spiritual destruction by following so-called Catholic Press which, in fact, is at the service of the enemy. Support the journals that are not afraid to defend the faith and are willing to brave opposition in all shapes and forms in order to bring you the soul-saving truth that you need to know. Read, and let yourself be influenced by, sound Catholic articles; tell others about the true Catholic journals.
You need to know your faith to be on guard against all wolves in sheep’s clothing, and that does not stop at the media; it even includes priests and prelates.
That is why it is so important for you, on a personal basis, to be well-informed on the Catholic Faith. Read sound Catholic books, always coupling it with prayer to increase the grace of understanding.
Study the precepts of our Catholic Faith. That knowledge, together with prayer, will help you identify who to follow and who to avoid. The stakes of following the wrong person, of reading the wrong so-called Catholic media are fierce the risk of not knowing you are being led away from the Faith and are being unwittingly led down the path to hell.
To help you stay on the road of sound Catholic knowledge, the Fatima Center has made it our concern to provide you with vital information you need:
• Our Lady’s Book Service provides you with sound Catholic literature, not watered down, not changed – but faithful to the Precepts of the Catholic Faith. This is not just a learning task. There are many books of saints that can fit your lifestyle, in light, easy-to-read form, to inspire and encourage you on this dedicated journey to protect and defend your faith and your soul.
• Our Fatima Website contains up-to-date news on happenings around the world that you need to know about. Articles, Crusaders, books, current event Fatima Perspectives, Fatima: "The Moment Has Come" television programs, Heaven’s Peace Plan radio programs and much, much more can make your Web surfing a very enjoyable and knowledgeable experience, not to mention again giving you the truth you need to know.
• The Fatima Crusader magazine focuses on bringing you up to date with world events and spiritual writings in the light of the full Fatima Message, with the purpose of helping to save your soul and millions of others, as well as bringing about the consecration of Russia. When this is done, we will not have these horrible events taking place because God promised us, through Our Lady of Fatima, that "If My requests are granted, many souls will be saved and there will be peace". And Jesus said He wanted the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary because He wanted "Devotion to My Mothers Immaculate Heart placed beside devotion to My Sacred Heart."
So the knowledge of and perseverance in defense of our Faith, together with the practice of true charity for God and neighbor, will keep us and other souls from sliding into hell — but ONLY the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary will effectively destroy the heresy and sins that are prevalent in mankind today.
Meanwhile, here are some things you can do:
• Become an Ambassador of Jesus and Mary and the Catholic Faith. (See our ad "Fatima, Faith and Fidelity in Action.") You can start now.
• Challenge the "Catholic" press. Tell them that if they are truly Catholic, they will report the sacrilege and worship of false idols at the holy Catholic Shrine of Fatima. Tell them to point out the inherent danger this cancerous virus of the mind will have on other Catholics. Tell them they must keep the Catholic public informed so they can join in defense of the faith. Tell them to give the Catholic Church’s true teaching about pagan worship and about what an abomination it is to God’s eyes. Tell them to publish pictures of the abomination as proof of the event taking place. Send them a copy of this Crusader or the report on "Pictures of a Desecration" (available from the Fatima Center).
If they refuse to publish the news, the pictures of the event, then you can know that these "Catholic" papers that refuse to publish are not trustworthy, that you should not read them, pay for them, promote them in any way and you should warn your friends as well. It is up to you, the reader of these other Catholic papers, to challenge them because then you, yourself, will know that they received your letter and rejected it.
The Fatima Center itself has sent a press release ("Thousands of Catholics Raise Their Voices in Protest Against Hindu Rituals at Fatima Shrine") on this to 16,825 papers and, to date, we are not aware that even one has reported it. Even the daily and weekly newspapers have a moral duty to report the news to you. They, also, have failed to do their duty to you in this most fundamental matter.
• Challenge EWTN. This "Catholic" television station knew of our objections, which we first published five months before the May 5 event. We continued from November 2003 to April 2004 to warn the Faithful about Guerra’s plans and intentions, and EWTN actually opposed us on their television program of April 25, 2004. Father Fox, being interviewed on EWTN, defended the Rector of the Shrine and denied he was capable of doing such a thing. This, despite the evidence that was given him. Rather than defending the Faith they proclaim to be loyal to, Father Fox and EWTN ridiculed those who made the truth known.
You can write letters to EWTN and implore them to stand up for the faith and correct their statements publicly on television, lest they, too, be guilty of protecting those who promote the worship of false idols.
Ask them to air the news video from SIC Portuguese Television, that proves indisputably that the sacrilegious event took place and which shows the Bishop of Fatima and Rector Guerra willingly receiving a special false idol worship shawl on their shoulders just after the apostate event.
• Copy us on your letters of protest. When you send your letters of protest to journalists and TV stations, please give us a copy so we can share them with others and also so we can all know, without doubt, that those particular "Catholic" media have in fact seen the truth, but refuse to print it.
Be an Ambassador of Jesus and Mary by using the suggestions above and by living and practicing the Catholic Faith and the Message of Fatima. Be an example; use whatever small or large talents God has given you for the glory and benefit of Heaven and all your fellow Catholics.
A last warning: do not get caught up in the ploy "But you must love your neighbor and respect them." You can only do this within God’s law, not by rejecting God’s law and sinning against the First Commandment, "I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have false gods before Me."
"Extinguish not the spirit. Despise not prophecies. But prove all things; hold fast that which is good. From all appearance of evil refrain yourselves. And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you in all things; that your whole spirit, and soul, and body, may be preserved blameless in the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."
(1 Thes. 5:19-23)